New York Airport Service (NYAS) is a leader in transportation industry for over 20 years.
NYAS is the only authorized scheduled bus service from the NY airports to Manhattan. We offer economical scheduled service to and from Manhattan (Penn Station, Port Authority, Grand Central Terminal), JFK and LGA Airports and Midtown Hotels.
It has always been our philosophy that to have a successful transportation company, there are 3 basic rules:
1. Provide a reliable service.
2. Have safe, courteous drivers.
3. Have clean, comfortable vehicles.
This basic strategy has worked for over 20 years, and today we operate:
1. Video Tours - Largest scheduled bus service to Atlantic City from New York.
2. Private Transportation - One of the largest non-subsidized commuter bus companies in New York.
3. New York Airport Service - One of the largest scheduled airport bus companies in the country.
New York Airport Service will make your trip enjoyable and unforgettable.
Safety is a top priority of New York Airport Service.
New York Airport Service thoroughly screens all driver applicants.
Each applicant must pass a drug test, background check; a New York State Department of Transportation approved medical exam, and extensive driving test.
All new drivers are trained in a 10-day training program, which emphasizes defensive driving, safety and customer service.
• All our drivers are familiar with the best routes to get you to your destination fast and safe.
• All drivers have CDL (Commercial Drivers Licenses).
• All employees are NYC Airport Ambassadors
All of our employees must pass a federally mandated screening process and then complete the Airport Ambassador training program sponsored by the Port Authority of N.Y. and N.J.